Chapman & Co. specializes in helping organizations unleash the power of human potential. We were built to share the culture transformation of our parent company, Barry-Wehmiller, and CEO Bob Chapman; we are driven to inspire positive change and growth for our clients.
Our Virtual Classroom connects our leadership training, assessments, and workshops with you, virtually. If there were ever a time that demands rapid adaptation and learning, it is now. This platform was designed especially for what you’re facing next. A customized learning and development solution that fits your organization’s urgent and long-term needs.
- Ideas and practices that can be put into action immediately
- Designed for individuals or an entire team for continuity and shared experience
- Delivered virtually for easy, remote access
- Collaborative and interactive
- Cost effective — so everyone can access critical learning
Download more information or view the 2021 Calendar
We Know Leadership for Today
Traditional leadership skills are still required, and now leaders are also expected to navigate increased ambiguity and complexity and to elevate their people skills–quickly. Topics like culture, diversity, trust and transparency are more important than ever and leaders need to adapt to ever-changing customer and workforce expectations.
At Chapman & Co. we continuously create and adapt new learning programs to develop future-ready leaders and help organizations thrive.
We Know Leading People Through Change
Change runs deep within us, with our roots lying with our parent company Barry-Wehmiller, an organization known for 110+ successful acquisitions and integrations and for ongoing culture transformation. We were built to help other organizations succeed in times of change and uncertainty.
We’re here to keep you ahead of the constant change.
We Know How People & Organizations Learn
Knowing adults learn primarily through experience, we developed a specialized approach to learning and development that leads to lasting behavior changes.
Because we all process information differently, our programs offer a variety of tools to fit the many ways of communicating, processing and retaining information. We empower participants with resources designed to be shared beyond the classroom — improving overall practices and the long-term health of the organization.
Benefits of Virtual Learning
Though we are firm believers in bringing people together, we know sometimes that’s not practical. Or, sometimes that’s not the best option. Virtual learning:
• Maximizes training budgets
• Reduces total instruction time
• Eliminates travel
• Provides flexible, self-directed learning
• Can allow for a customized curriculum
• When done well, it still allows for the human interaction that is critical to learning
Leadership Topics and Tracks
Organizations often promote the best doers into the position of leadership. We don’t always acknowledge that their job has fundamentally changed. In addition to being the expert, you are now asking them to build new experts. For established leaders or the newly promoted, our leadership development courses provide the training that enables people to succeed in the role of leadership. Paired with technical skill development in continuous improvement, customer service, dynamic communication and more, our courses can be customized into topical tracks for every role in your organization.
How Virtual Classroom Works
Subscribe as an individual, team, or entire organization. Then, you sign up for any live class. It’s that simple. And, you’ll not only have access to all coursework, but recordings for when our schedule doesn’t match yours.
Included for all participants:
- Custom curriculum pathways designed to match your leadership competencies, development frameworks, and role specific skills
- Digital worksheet, tools, and learning sustainment
- Multiple interactive formats designed for how adults learn
Included for enterprise clients:
- Consultation on how to align curriculum to leadership competencies, specific roles, and/or enterprise goals
- Consultation on how to customize the experience for learning sustainment
- Enrollment process management
- Custom communication templates to encourage participation
- Member communication updates
- Attendance reporting
"Your virtual training added enormous value, focus and assistance in navigating changing circumstances, not only for us in our company, but also in helping our clients do the same. Not only did you provide practical content, but you guys set the benchmark for professional presentation and audience engagement - just brilliant."
– Managing Partner
"Beyond how great the information was, the flow was 5 star as usual. It felt so good to hear from experts. I am always so impressed with your team's relentless commitment to people."
– CEO & President
"The content is very helpful now and will be in the future. Also, thank you for the additional work sheets that will help us become a better company as we move forward. What you provided allows me to move from panic and worry to a place that allows us to develop a path forward."
– Practice Leader