Create a workplace where individuals perform as a team. Chapman & Co. helps eliminate internal conflicts, and more importantly, builds an environment where employees feel like they belong and are contributing to the overall success of the company.
Managing conflict constructively is a challenge in any organization. Everyone looks at disagreements differently, and this impacts their ability to work through conflict in an optimal, positive way with a successful outcome for everyone. Chapman & Co. Leadership Institute helps find a resolution for conflicts that involve your employees for a unified team that enjoys working together.
Strategies for Resolving Conflict
One of the biggest challenges an organization faces is conflict resolution and the ability to manage it constructively and with a neutral approach without choosing sides. Chapman & Co. Leadership Institute realizes that everyone looks at disagreements through their own personal perspective and deals and copes with conflict in their own way. That’s why our strategies range from the avoidance of conflict to a win-at-all-cost mentality, and several other styles in-between. For anyone dealing with an internal company conflict, our conflict resolution training can be utilized to:
- Help people identify and understand their primary conflict style.
- Give team members a broader repertoire of styles to choose from.
- Aids leaders in identifying which strategies are appropriate for which types of conflict.
- Provides a model for resolving conflicts more effectively.
A Data-Driven Approach to Conflict Management
Alongside interactive learning and guided activities to enhance conflict resolution skills, team members will have the opportunity to take the Thomas-Kilmann Instrument (TKI) Assessment for conflict management. This tool provides insights into each team member’s typical style when it comes to responding to and managing conflict.
About This Tool
Conflict lives in every organization and executive team, and unresolved conflict can inflict damage on an organization. At the very least, it can lower productivity; at its worst, it can cause projects to fail or team members to resign. Successfully managing conflict is one of the foundational skills needed to build a strong, high-performing executive team. The Thomas-Killmann Instrument is a conflict resolution assessment that measures our behavior during conflict and our typical conflict response while providing a framework for alternative modes of conflict resolution to improve team effectiveness.
- Gain a deeper understanding of how unresolved conflict can impact organizations and derail teams.
- Learn about the five modes of conflict and how each can be used constructively to resolve issues.
- Gain insight into each individual’s preferred conflict resolution method as well as how that method aligns with the executive team.
- Develop critical skills that are necessary to navigate difficult conversations that leaders need for optimal success.
Leadership Development Program
The best way to grow your team is by investing in the talent you already have.Learn More
Leadership Development Training
Provide your leaders with the training that enables people to succeed in the role of leadership.Learn More
Behavior Tendency Assessment
Our behavioral tendency assessments provide a common language, build self-awareness, and create pathways for feedback to be delivered.Learn More
Develop team members’ ability to debate, decide, and solve problems.Learn More
Organizational Culture Survey
Get data related to your organization’s strengths and opportunities with workplace culture surveys.Learn More