- DATE: February 11-12, 2020
- TIME: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- COST: $1,900
Become the leader you want to follow
What do inspirational leaders do? When asked around the world, regardless of generation, background, or culture, people invariably respond with the same list of actions. Inspirational leaders listen, build trust, grow people, and form lasting connections with the people in their span of care. The result of great leadership? Inspired team members who lean in, are authentically dedicated, deeply accountable to their commitments, and fully responsible to help others. In fact, inspiration is 27% more predictive of performance than engagement.
Inspirational leadership training begins not by learning a new set of skills or behaviors but rather by learning what inspires and motivates you. While each of us has different and distinct values, identifying what drives us to be more intentional in how we think, act, communicate, and make decisions will help us learn how to inspire and motivate others.
Who this class is for: Anyone who leads people
Participants will learn:
- Articulate individual value sets to increase authenticity and understanding
- Build trust to develop high-performing and resilient teams
- Use the skill of listening to value people and enhance relationships
- Coach others to increase problem-solving capacity within the organization
- Learn recognition and celebration practices to encourage behaviors you want to see more of in your organization