- DATE: August 25 - 26, 2020
- TIME: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- COST: $1,900
What do inspirational leaders do? When asked around the world, regardless of generation, background, or culture, people invariably respond with the same list of actions. Inspirational leaders listen, build trust, grow people, and form lasting connections with the people in their span of care. The result of great leadership? Inspired team members who lean in, are authentically dedicated, deeply accountable to their commitments, and fully responsible to help others. In fact, inspiration is 27% more predictive of performance than engagement.
Inspirational leadership training begins not by learning a new set of skills or behaviors but rather by learning what inspires and motivates you. While each of us has different and distinct values, identifying what drives us to be more intentional in how we think, act, communicate, and make decisions will help us learn how to inspire and motivate others.
- Define individual value sets to increase self-awareness and authenticity
- Learn leadership skills to build trust and develop high-performing, resilient teams
- Develop empathetic listening behaviors that value people and enhance relationships
- Increase problem-solving capacity with coaching skills
- Develop recognition and celebration practices to encourage desired behaviors
Intended Audience: Anyone who leads people