Purpose and Values Workshop
Beyond profitability, why does your organization exist? What makes you distinct, unique, or better from another? Why should anyone buy from you?
Articulating your purpose and values will not only answer these questions but will further lead to consistent decision-making internally, educate clients and potential customers about what you stand for, and aide in recruiting new talent who aligns to your culture. According to a recent PwC study, the majority (79%) of business leaders surveyed believe that an organization’s purpose is central to business success. Further, this same group shared that purpose is not used as a filter for decision-making within the organization. With current generations five times more likely to stay with an organization that has an established purpose that they can connect to, having a clearly identified sense of purpose and values is an organizational necessity.
This workshop helps your organization define your purpose and values in simple language that will inspire action within all levels of your employees. Rather than sequestering marketing experts in a room and developing a catchy slogan, we deepen individual awareness and appreciation of the human attributes that inspire an inspirational and unique culture through sharing stories that exemplify when the organization is at its best.
- Craft a purpose statement of the organization beyond a product and/or service
- Articulate a set of values and their underlying behaviors
- Deepen relationships within participants through historical accounts of the organization on its best days
- Receive a communication and action plan to engage the organization
- Gain training on how to use the purpose and values as a decision-making tool
Intended Audience: Contact Chapman & Co. for recommended demographics
Duration: Full dayVIEW ALL SERVICES