Inspire: Become the leader you want to follow
What do inspirational leaders do? When we asked leaders around the world, regardless of generation, background, or culture, they invariably respond with the same list of actions. Inspirational leaders listen, build trust, grow people, and form lasting connections with the people in their span of care. The result of great leadership? Inspired team members who lean in, are authentically dedicated to helping others, and deeply accountable to their commitments. This is why inspiration is 27% more predictive of performance than engagement.
Inspirational leadership training doesn’t begin by learning a new set of skills or behaviors but rather by learning what inspires and motivates you. While each of us has different and distinct values, identifying them leads to being more intentional in how we think, act, communicate, and make decisions. Leaders who act from a place of self-awareness inspire and motivate others.
- Define individual value sets to increase self-awareness and authenticity
- Learn leadership skills to build trust and develop high-performing, resilient teams
- Develop empathetic listening behaviors that value people and enhance relationships
- Increase problem-solving capacity with coaching skills
- Develop recognition and celebration practices to encourage desired behaviors
Intended Audience: Current leaders and high potential future leaders
Duration: Available in a 1- or 2-day formatVIEW ALL SERVICES