Include (Virtual Class)
- DATE: November 9, 2020
TIME: 8:30 AM CST / 4:30 PM GMT +2 | 4 Hours
- COST: $50
Training people on our differences and biases is one thing. Our Include course goes further. We focus on the behaviors that drive connections and relationships. Relationships between people are at the core of inclusive, productive work environments, regardless of the demographic make-up of your people. It’s in relationships where trust, understanding and empathy thrive.
We understand that meaningful change doesn’t happen in organizations from traditional training alone. It happens when people’s needs are understood and when they embrace a shared purpose. Chapman & Co. has partnered with experienced inclusion consultant, Fred Falker, to offer an inclusion approach built on that understanding.
- Awareness of self and others
- Trust and psychological safety in effective teams
- Our individual reaction to differences
- Understanding unconscious bias: what is it, where it comes from
- The fundamental skills of listening and its role in building inclusive relationships, teams, and cultures
- Behaviors that encourage and discourage inclusion in the workplace
Intended Audience: All employees
Duration: 4 Hours
Cost: $50 registration fee